Thursday, April 3, 2008

What happens when you stare into space.

I know I placed a weird title, but it is just the feeling when this blog is written. I couldn't get anything much to write about. I won't say what or why but it just feels this way. So this week's report would be something random. Let's start by talking about me, what happened this week. Well, I got good news and some bad news. I know i always say that. The good news is that my project is feasible, that means a lot to continuing the pain and agony of the journey. The only problem is the creative part. All my life I have grown up from a state of education which never teaches creativity. So thinking out of the box is considered a crime. That's not all, but I feel that some of the subjects I took are getting out of hand. Well what's the good news, I really don't know, but that's what a optimistic teaches you, the illusion of value. Anyway, this post is going nowhere, I'm on a tight schedule and I got things to do. Blogging now having becoming insignificant to my lifestyle. Yes, school have taken everything that we value. Today learning point: You don't know what you don't know. Sounds crappy? Actually it is more true than you think. It's ok if you don't get this post or any of the contents this week. You still won't be the first human to fail the Turing test. Rest assure.

No comments: