Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How things turned out and code geass 2

Well, I know I always give some lousy title but believe me, it is hard to find a suitable title to suit the post. I just hate to link cause there are always zero link between anything we do nowadays and why we do it. I got no example, just think about it and there are many cases in everyone's life. I know I always digress. But I couldn't help it. Maybe it's just my writing style. This week is just as tiring but due to the longer weekend, I felt quite well for the first two days, but after the third day, it falls lower than Shawty in "Low". The worrying part is that I don't think it is going to get better. Basically, there had been holes and gaps happening in every subject I take. I wish I could do something about it but there can be really no time for me to do. I am willing but unable. That comes to a point, I may have to wake up earlier next time to catch the train. Somewhat tired of squeezing with others and unable to tolerate the ever changing bus services. They evolve faster than bacteria but they don't follow that guy Darwin's law. It always come too early or too late or "appear" to have come but just never there, a mirage I could say. Never a fixed time. That's why I came up with the conclusion," I would potentially be the top 20 earliest in the school if not for other students and the bus service." This could even be more important than newton's laws in the future. The general rule to not being late. This week ends partially here, what's next to come, I cannot predict but if I say it, it wouldn't be a surprise. And that security who scolded me for not clearing the plate, obviously you haven't know about theCrew and have a IQ of (-X)^(1/2) where X is any real number and not negative.
The good news, Code Geass rocks to the core for now. The twist of fates makes me to think of those good old days. It's never to late to catch code geass. If you haven't watch it, there are major spoilers:
Suzuka betrayed Leblouch and sent him to the Emperor for memory rewriting during the period of the first season. The Emperor got Geass on both eyes. Suzuka become a Knight of the Round. Leblouch having being himself again takes some light work of Britainna forces. Some Kallen fanservice. Rollo appeared to have a geass but not sure what. ( According to a epsiode 3 leak, it seems to be time stop. Whether this is creditable is unknown, and the Code Geass staff have emergency meetings to rewrite the scripts because of the leak.)

No comments: