Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Immortality, take it. It's yours.

It just feels good to have a day without cca. Nothing beats the pleasure of arriving home in the afternoon with time to spend for yourselves. These things are rare nowadays. Especially in my school. It would be the optimum day if not for the physics test. But nothing in the world's prefect. These weeks are project filled, not to mention that the practicals are coming. As how important the Pennsylvania elections is to Hillary Clinton this week, it 's going to be the same for me sometime down this road.Well, I am totally not prepared. Suddenly time seems to fly so fast. Looking a little further ahead, there's only one month left before the mid years. Yes I could hear the f word. On theory, it is supposed to be the period which you work hard, but all these can't be done. To sum up the week, I had the physical education test and I passed the 5 stations. Well, quite a surprise for me as I usually fail the standing board jump. So a great improvement to my attributes of this area. As for life, well, Monday was as usual, Tuesday was screwed up. There were heavy rain, there was make up cca, there was a lot of difficult subjects and it was the latest day in my entire timetable. Not to mention the extra econs before cca. And to leave a final vendetta on me, I had to come to school earlier before the normal wednesday timing for some house elections. The house election is student council election downgraded. Although the candidates are somewhat unpromising, I still have to vote in pursue of the interest of maximizing society's welfare. Although this might hurt my satisfaction as a consumer, sacrifices had to be made. Well the same can't be said of the world now, nobody's giving a damn on how the food prices are. There are shortages everywhere. Recently, there was the shortage of butter in Japan. And these problems are definitely not going to be solved at this rate. Of course I'm in no position to criticize as I have no plan myself to change the world but I think that war would be soon if we don't solve these issues. I'm definitely not going to entertain constant increase in price in my school canteen which would really sicken the school population. As our trouble increases like oil price or food price, I think that nobody have given so much to the world like we humans do. No wonder we deserve to 'rule' this world. If you can't sense the irony and sarcasm in my statement, then you really are a wonder. So everyone get ready cos' it's going to get heavy. Polytechnic's starting for all those who chose that route and junior college's getting worse. So embrace and savour the little time you have for yourselves. Immortality take it. It's yours. Grab it while stock last.

No comments: