Thursday, March 27, 2008

A tough week.And it won't get better

This week is tough, I must admit it. Sometimes it is moments like this that makes people morale low. It crushes morale. And I really need more motivation and energy to work on and continue on my life. Let me elaborate more, it was during a linguistic period and I was forced to do a presentation, I went up to do the presentation out of good will and of no other alternative. Well it was going well but the teacher bombarded me and my group with questions. That was not the bad thing, yes I was attacked by all sides but I live to see another day. It was the aftermath (which happened the follow day) that is the bad one. The teacher commented that we wasted one period of her/his(as always I never want to pinpoint people, so this particular individual's gender is covered up, no mean intentions) lesson during the following tutorial. Well, the feeling just sucks. Totally. After putting in your effort into something, be it forced or not, and getting unappreciative comments is not the way to do things.I think the teacher hates me. But nevertheless, thank God that she's not my A level marker. That's the first. Secondly it is my project work. I have yet to come up with a feasible PI. This type of ideas don't come as when you like it. There must be this "spark" which would give you the breakthrough. My current and previous state of education have never taught us to think out of the box. So it exacerbated the problem. Therefore in damage control, I got to research on my PI during the weekend. Another work on the endless mass of homework flowing in.
Worse, I got a big event coming up next Monday, it would be a difficult barrier to overcome, it takes a lot of physical energy and strength. I won't elaborate on that. I need some privacy to myself. On top of that, CCA started, it was quite average for my practice but deep down my heart, I know that it could only get worse and intense. So I won't be so optimistic about that either. There you have it, another weekly report. Try to relax and enjoy the crisis. Yeah maybe I should do that.

No comments: