Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The holidays and something new

It really is something we all should learn not to do. Never over exert yourselves. During the 1st day of the holidays, my good old PAE friends and I went to play soccer at the cage. Sure it was fun and adrenaline filled event but after that I had something on, so I couldn't attend the BBQ at one of their houses. It was supposed to be a class outing, but I couldn't attend the whole of it. I felt that I had let them down, as if I abandoned them during times of war. It was like when Rohan was invaded by Easterlings but Gondor could do nothing to help. These chances don't come often and I regret it, maybe for life or at least for years to come. As for the over exerting part, it was painful straight the next day. Fatigue had broken into my body and I was aching mentally and physically. It was a bad experience. My legs were sore and painful, rendering me quite unable to walk. Right now, I'm still regaining my fitness hopefully before the next PE. I hope I can get at least a Sliver for NAFA. It wouldn't be easy, but I'll try my best. Standing board jump was my weakest link. As for why I didn't blog, complaints had flown in on the tag board and I apologize to those who really dedicate some of their time reading this. "Holidays are free and easy days." is a myth. I was caught up and I didn't blog because I had some things to settle. Besides it was hard to think of topics during the holidays. And blogging wasn't my highest priority.
Something new, well, I must say quite a few things are new. There is PW, the dreaded subject which would sap all the time from a student. New tutorials which I had to settle in soon. Worse of all, there is the pace that we're going. Too fast, too furious. Of course when there are bad things, there would be good things. In life, these two comes hand in hand, no more no less. I got a new guitar! For $180, I finally got a decent guitar. A Hofner series, not sure which but it was love at first sight. Thanks theCrew for following me and helping me with the selection. Spending money is the easy part, learning to play, well takes a lot more. I think I can contribute some time in it. Or else life would be even more mandate and boring. And now, my friend and I are creating a new trend, Holicks time. We drink holicks together at a fixed time. Everyday one cup of holicks. Now this is good, unless later research shows that holicks is cancer causing. Which we would return to our Father in heaven earlier.
This week's conclusion: when there is demand there will be supply. This blog won't fall so fast, not yet. At least you wouldn't hear things like " In order to serve you all better, I am discontinuing this blog." For now.

No comments: