Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just another week or.......

Welcome back, basically, this whole week had been hectic for me. I didn't get much rest these few days as I had to settle down with my new class and there are things which needs to be addressed. But whatever the case I got to get on with life. Actually I got no topic to discuss with everyone. So I would just go on describing what I did for this week. Well, it was fun actually, the CCA orientation, the people I hang out with during the breaks but I just hate to wait. I had been waiting my whole life, waiting for lessons to start, waiting for the results or just waiting for that special somebody. The temporary time table is really a bad way to waste time. I really hope there would be no more of this. Most of my day is wasted and I would just lose the motivation and the energy to carry on after all this. The March holidays are coming, I finally get to rest at home for a while. But I guess all this is just the calm before the storm. Looking at the payload of work about to come, I feel like as if there is a legion of necrons in front of me, ready to pound and slaughter me. Anyway, I am really going out of topics to talk about. I can't write long essays, I wish I can. But I'll lose the plot somewhere or I would just have a brain block. Which is why I can never go to Arts. I just can't understand the beauty behind the paintings or the meaning behind some abstract. Picasso, Van Gogh, they are like aliens to me. And don't even mention the Louvre Museum. The only art I can relate merely is music. But I never have the talent for it. I wish to talk about politics too. But politics is the darkest thing on earth. Human nature at its worse. We never expect anything much from politicians. But I learned not to anger them. We never know what they could do to punish you. A sex scandal or just a bullet through the head. People says that it is always easier to criticize than to be constructive. Nevertheless, I always believe in constructive criticisms.

No comments: