Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekly report

It's always good to have a few days with no school before the official holidays. It was definitely well deserved since we work our ass off just for these few days for ourselves. If not for e learning. What's more, there was a schedule for us to follow. Congrats, so your live had been dictated once again by our "benefactors". These are times when you feel like turning off the computer. Frankly speaking, I found that anything related with education is screwed up. Would you play a game with educational purposes inside? Or correctly, nobody play games for their educational purpose. If that happens, what would happen to the people playing GTA IV? Of course, I'm an avid fan of the GTA series, so everytime there's a new GTA out, it makes me feels proud like a mother watching their baby walking their very first steps. So, we all should get the game sometime or another. That aside, I think my workload is basically cleared. With the exception of PW, which I think is the prime evil obstructing my free time during the holidays. I was uber busy during the past week so I didn't blog. Also there were some events which are big blows to me, as it really sickens me that past problems are haunting me again. One was the change of my maths tutor. I find it unacceptable that all this is happening now. It's already like a few months after our JAE and they suddenly want a reorganisation. Now I heard that we're going to get some other tutor which I don't think we can rely on. So we can say good game to our Maths. Some of the others are quite trivial and personal so it is meaningless to discuss it as people reading would have no clue about what it is. Sometimes we just try too hard getting what we want and we just don't have them. Say results, your favourite football team, your whatever. Don't make me think too hard, it's just a blog.... But I think I know why this happens. As statistics shown by Asok the intern of Dilbert: There is no correlation between your efforts and your rewards! Wow! Now that's assuring. Now you know how this world works, maybe you can plan for your future with more insights. That way at least you wouldn't be too disappointed. And if you see others feeling the same way. You can at least say."I told you so." Finally, there was the soccer game between our school and our eastern neighbour school, which is better academically and it was a good game to watch as both sides are good. Well we prevailed in the end because of some good play(during the 2 goals) and luck which kept our opponents at bay. So I aren't surprised with the results. As for that nothing much is quite fun besides the lunch outing with my CCA which is the guitar ensemble and we had fun together. So we finally have a holiday and a rest, which I really really need. But after that, it would be exams and stress and other problems. So here we go again, just like those good old days.

No comments: