Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thrusday

A complete lack of motivation and energy for the past week, things are getting worse day by day. Done nothing much probably because my brain is getting oxidised. As for maths, sets and RV are the worse subject to study and I tried this two topics and it wasn't good. I got them wrong practically 2 to 3 times before I got it correct. Chem was quite okay but I doubt it will be any much useful as the O levels are more into application questions this days. Also, listened to FM 98.7 for once, I rarely listen to music stations. Immediately, I sense a disturbance in the force and realized that the radio station is a sinister plot to reduce intelligence. Eg, there was some sort of debate about global warming yesterday on one of the shows, and the comments coming in to "save" it was nonsense, might as well save 30 cents and not insult your own intelligence on national radio. The DJs were busybody and talked crap. Shut it off after an hour or so of the crap. By the way, I find that the station is just trying to earn money when you sms to find the song title playing because the DJ don't want to tell you the song playing.

No comments: