Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blogging again?

Yes, this is another of my post after a long long time. Basically, this blog is half dead and well, it is just like last time. Me screwing around in everywhere I go and losing motivation halfway. I just found that I had became damn distanced from my high school friends. Anyway, JC life is super tough and I have a hard time doing my tutorials and shit. Just no motivation at all. If you really want to know how I am doing, well I'm still fine. Back to the main point, I will not or never will blog daily again. Instead it will be more like a "Tak's weekly/monthly report." I will try to tell all the happenings of a few days,week or even a few weeks. Don't expect much but you can still hope. I will use my best efforts to blog, if I can remember what happened for the whole week that is.

No comments: